Data Protection Notice
The protection of your personal data is important to Kurma Partners, which has adopted strong principles in that respect.
This Data Protection Notice provides you with detailed information relating to the protection of your personal data by Kurma Partners.
We are responsible for collecting and processing your personal data in relation to our activities. The purpose of this Data Protection Notice is to let you know which personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we use and share such data, how long we keep it, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
1. GATHERING OF THE INFORMATION
Kurma Partners may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Identification information (first name, name, nationality, place and date of birth, gender, IP address);
- Contact information (postal address and e-mail address, phone number);
- Family situation (marital status, number of children);
- Education and employment information (level of education, employment, employer’s name);
- Data which relate to your use of our products and services in relation with banking, financial and transactional data;
- Data from your interactions with us: our branches (contact reports), our internet website, our apps, our social media pages, meeting, call, chat, email, interview, phone conversation;
2. USE OF THE INFORMATION
The information collected may be used in order to:
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- Communicate about our latest news and what we do at Kurma Partners;
- Invite you to the events we organize;
- Improve our website;
3. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential and to comply with the GDPR.
We believe that it is also necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, alleged fraud, or when the law coerces us to do so.
4. RETENTION OF PRIVATE DATA
We will retain your personal data for the longer of the period required in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or another period with regard to our operational requirements, such as proper account maintenance, facilitating client relationship management, and responding to legal claims or regulatory requests.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- To access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data, and a copy of such personal data.
- To rectify: where you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- To unsubscribe: We use the email address you have given us to send you information and updates about our company. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
- To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing.
- To withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
If you wish to exercise the rights listed above or If you have any questions relating to our use of your personal data under this Data Protection Notice, please contact us to the following address :
In accordance with applicable regulation, in addition to your rights above, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, please follow this link https://kurmapartners.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=5aabc04a910410630b4275eec&id=23fe4ced5b