Asarina Pharma CEO Peter Nordkild: “During the third quarter 2020 we have been firmly focused on execution. We achieved full enrolment for our Phase IIa Menstrual Migraine study—despite tough Covid-19 restrictions, and continued preparations for our Phase IIa study in Tourette syndrome. We remain confident of completing both studies on schedule, so realizing our vision of bringing a new treatment modality to market for under-treated conditions that can help millions remain in control of their lives.”
- R&D costs at same level as in Q2, 2020
- Reduction in G&A and staff costs after reorganisation
- Cash position on 30 September 2020: SEK 65 million
- Completed enrolment for Phase IIa study in Menstrual Migraine in Finland and Sweden. We are on schedule to publish topline results in June 2021.
- Continued completing non-clinical studies in preparation for Phase IIa study in Tourette syndrome. On schedule to submit a CTA to the Danish Regulatory Authorities before the end of February for approval, initiating study in June 2021.
- Fully implemented internal reorganization. We have adjusted our resources to the current project portfolio, and remain committed to completing the two Phase II studies in Menstrual Migraine and Tourette without raising additional funds.
- Developed new saliva analysis test for presence of ALLO. This quarter we have taken an important step towards being able to test for the presence of ALLO in neurological conditions using a simple, well-trusted diagnostic technique.